Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaden!

Happy 3rd Birthday Kaden! I had a delightful day playing Thomas the Train (of course), meeting daddy to eat french fries at McDonald's for lunch, and having supper, presents, and cake with our family tonight. I knew you were truly growing up when for the first time at dinner you said "Skooz me, may I have more sauce please?" What a sweet, polite boy you are growing up to be. You bring such joy to my life! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADEN!!! :)

Taylor

Molly said...

Awwww.. he's a little boy now!!! I will never forget babysitting him that one December when he screamed the whole time!! Poor baby!! I felt so bad that I couldn't help him!

His room looks so different without a crib!! But it looks cute. No more froggies!! :( It's trains for this little boy! Too funny!

Happy birthday buddy!!

Love,
Molly

Anonymous said...

How cute! Such a big boy! Happy Birthday Kaden!!

Emilee