Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Best Book Ever

Tonight I was sitting on the porch swing reading my new copy of "The Connected Child" while the kiddos were playing in the front yard.

Isaiah came up wanting to know what I was reading.

So I started turning to random pages and running my finger under the words saying things like:

  • It says Isaiah is special
  • It says Isaiah is a great helper
  • It says Isaiah is a good obeyer
  • It says mommy loves Isaiah forever and ever

Of course all 4 little ones got in on the action and had turns hearing their names read out of the book.

Then Isaiah said "I LIKE this book! Read it again tomorrow night." :)))))

5 comments:

gigglechirp said...

cute!!

Melissa Juvinall said...

So fun! I have not read that book yet, although I have it. :)

Nikki said...

Yes, I agree. The book is wonderful. And I love how you 'read' the book to the kids.

Our days are getting better slowly. We do have setbacks, though, but try to look at how far we've come in the last five weeks.

Blessings to your family!

Lisa said...

Hi,
I googled Yesabi guest house and found your blog. Can you email me any more info you have on your stay here?
Lisa.cucinella@gmail.com

Thanks
Lisa(new momma of Abraham and Mimi)

Rob and Candy said...

oh I love that book too!
too cute.
Sorry about your broken foot. I wish I could help you.