My friends, adoption is redemption. It's costly, exhausting, expensive, and outrageous. Buying back lives costs so much. When God set out to redeem us, it killed Him." --Derek Loux
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My friends, adoption is redemption. It's costly, exhausting, expensive, and outrageous. Buying back lives costs so much. When God set out to redeem us, it killed Him." --Derek Loux
Posted by Sherry at 1:35 PM
5 comments:
Even though my kids have rescued me and I don't deserve them, This quote is very touching to me today and I needed it. Thank you for sharing.
Love,
Christy
Amy A's friend, mom to 3 kids born in China
Great quote! We are currently DTE (just last week) and using AWAA also! Love reading your blog and can't wait to share this quote! Thank you for sharing...all of it!
Autumn Chambers
I love the quote! thanks for sharing it.
candy
I have enjoyed reading several of your posts. Someone named Cristiana Michaels pointed me here. We live in Lincoln, IL and are DTE 4-9-10 for siblings from Ethiopia. She said there is a get together May 15 (which is LCU grad day so we can't come--husband works for LCU), but I would be interested in hearing more about your central IL group. Please keep in touch!
Suzanne Gowin
gowinfamily.com
sgowin@gmail.com
Great quote Sherry... Loved catching up with your family this afternoon-- though you didn't even know it!! I have been the absent blogger. We are doing well; still adjusting and growing and bonding, but doing well :)
Love to you!
Shari
Post a Comment