Monday, March 10, 2008

Sooo Cute!


I couldn't resist ... And it was on clearance. My friend Lindsey, who is also adopting from Ethiopia ordered one of these from GAP for her little Olivia and directed me to check it out. The price was amazing (80% off!) and 1/2 the profits go to help fight the aids epidemic in Africa. It arrived today and is simply adorable! I'm just hoping a guessed right on the size. :)

4 comments:

Molly said...

Aww.. so cute!!! I can't wait to see her in it! It's so exciting to think about!! :)

Travis and Lindsey's Ethiopia Adoption said...

I hope that someday we can take a picture of our little girls in their matching onesies!! They will look just adorable. :)

Amy said...

ADORABLE! SOOoooo had to have it, but you must now have some hair accessories. I think you have a pretty good resource for that. :)

Rebecca Caldwell said...

yay....we have one too....now if we just had the baby to go in it :)