A dear friend of mine gave me a word from the Lord today. As she spoke it to me, tears filled my eyes, as it spoke directly to my soul and confirmed what I have been feeling - that I am strong and He alone is my rock.
Here is the verse I Corinthians 15:58 in several versions:
"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."
"Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain."
"So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless."
And so we keep on, keeping on.
Monday, July 21, 2008
A Word From the Lord
Posted by Sherry at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi.. Thank you for posting this. You have no idea how these words today have ministered directly to my soul. 2 woman, several states apart, in differect "legs" of our journeies, isn't God good? He can reach each one of us. I am so thankful that God is my rock, and that I can turn directly to HIm. Blessings to you- Pam
Post a Comment