Happy Birthday to the girl who made me a mommy! I CANNOT believe that you are 17 today! I think of the first time I held you. So tiny and precious. And now you are 6 inches taller than me. :) I am so blessed by what a beautiful girl you are both inside and out. It was a little scary going to the college fair with you on Tuesday and thinking that you could be heading off this fall. But I am excited to see where the Lord takes you. I know he has great plans for your incredible heart for little ones. Hold on to the dreams He has spoken into you. Keep seeking Him with ALL your heart!! There is nothing greater than being TOTALLY in love with Him! We love you dearly!!!!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORINNE!
Posted by Sherry at 7:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy birthday, Corinne!
Melissa
Happy Birthday Corinne! Sherry.. we are coming to Illinois for a wedding in November. I will email you the details but would love to get together on our way through (Sat. Nov. 15th).
Post a Comment