
For those of you who have checked in over the past few days to ask about the update we have been waiting for – thank you so much for asking!! It means so much to know you are thinking of us. As for the update … STILL waiting. We've been told multiple times over the past two weeks that the answers to our question are on there way, but then the day comes and goes, and I get a new estimate on when they think they will get answers to us. Ugh! I think it's getting my hopes up each day and the related disappointment that's a killer. I trust God must have a reason why I need to wait for this information. I’m setting my eyes and hope on him alone, but that doesn’t mean my heart is not aching for a little news on our children.
And knowing yesterday that there were traveling families (see post below) in ET hugging and holding our children, just made me ache all the more. And so when I read the Lusse’s blog this morning, and saw a little update on our oldest boy, I just sobbed.
http://lusseadoptionjourney.blogspot.com/2008/10/thoughts-at-6am-in-addis.html
It was like water to a thirsty soul. But LOL – a mother doesn’t usually look for the words “intense” and “mischief” to describe her son. What does the Lord have in store for us!? All I can do is laugh!!!! Anyhow, hopefully we’ll get some more information on all of the kids later yet this week.
Other exciting news on the adoption front:
Our friends the Juvinalls passed court today. http://www.bearla.com/talk/ Their precious baby girl is now officially and legally theirs. They leave in two weeks to go pick her up. She is in the Transition Home with our children.
Our friends the Shaws leave for Korea on Thursday to pick up their new baby girl. http://alaynacharis.blogspot.com/
And our friends the Lipics just got their referral from Korea. http://thelipicbunch.blogspot.com/
Lord, I love seeing you move on behalf of these little ones! Thank you for watering my soul today.
Isaiah 58:11 "The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail."

2 comments:
Sherry,
Continuing to pray with you!!! God is faithful!!!
Praying you will get that update! I know it must be very frustrating.
Post a Comment