Saturday, March 28, 2009

Prayer Update

We continue to wait for the paperwork for Isaiah, Josiah, and Lydia to be completed in Ethiopia so that our agency can petition for a new court date. There is one government official that needs to review and sign off on the paperwork. Our agency has been trying unsuccessfully for weeks to track him down for an appointment. We finally got word that they have made contact with him and that he has agreed to review our paperwork on Monday. (Ethiopia is 8 hours ahead, so that would be Sunday night here.) Please pray that all of the paperwork would be in order and that he would feel confident in signing it on Monday. Our hearts continue to cry out to the Lord and trust that He will SOON bring our three home.


"I will pour my water on the thirsty land and streams on the dry ground. I will pour out my spirit on your offspring and my blessing on your descendants says the Lord." Isaiah 44:3

9 comments:

Jaime said...

sherry, we will be praying!!!

Renee' said...

I was already planning to fast and pray, Sunday night and Monday morning for our kids situation, I will add you guys to the top of my prayer list!!!

Cindy Foote said...

PRAYING!!!! - Cindy

KLT said...

Sherry;
I have been praying hard for you all week and will certainly continue to lift up your family!

the Garrisons said...

Semlows - Thank you for letting us know how we can pray - I have been wondering if there was any progress in your situation! This certainly sounds hopeful and we will be praying! Can't wait to hear your good news!

Debi said...

Sherry and Semlows,
I am continuing to pray for you and Isaiah, Josiah and Lydia daily. I am believing God with you for the sign off on Monday and a speedy, sucessful court date.
Love and hugs and prayers,
Debi

Rebecca Caldwell said...

We are praying, praying, praying!! God bless you all!

Danielle said...

Praying!!!

Kevin said...

I am praying alot!