Friday, March 13, 2009

Sweet Post

My dear friend Kim wrote a post about our kiddos on her blog. She described them each so perfectly!


http://thekulpfamily.blogspot.com/2009/03/pray-for-isaiah-josiah-and-lydia.html

3 comments:

Melinda said...

That was such a great post! My prayers are with you and I am praying for God to. Move in the hearts of those in charge. God will be glorified!!

Anonymous said...

Those wer just the right words!!! I will continue to pray for your family as you wait for the arrival of these three precious cuties!!

Emilee Houchin & the clan

Anna said...

It must be SO hard in these days to keep hoping and moving forward in faith and trust...I so glad our God is big and that He is holding and caring for the Semlow family that is located on 2 different continents right now. I continue to pray for your whole family, for strength and for those who are able to make a difference to be moved by God to act so that you may be united!!! I just wanted you to know we have not forgotten you and your children and we will persevere in prayer until the end!!! Love, Anna