Happy 4th!!!! - It poured rain the whole day, so we took an inside shot.
It did clear off enough to go see the fireworks. :)
On Friday we took the kids on their first family outing to a zoo about an hour from our house. They have a new Africa exhibit with lions, zebras, giraffes, and rhinos, which the kids enjoyed.
The whole crew
Corinne & Lydia

6 comments:
What cuties!!! :) We had a ball with them today!! They were a joy to be around and full of energy!!:) I was looking today at the pics when you first got them to today! What a difference! They look so much more happy and filled with love and joy!! You guys have come a long way!
~Taylor
What cute pics! We went to the Glen Oak zoo on Friday, too! Sorry we missed you.
Robyn
TOO CUTE!!! :) LOVE seeing the pics!! I agree with Taylor, they look so different.
Miss you guys! I"m going to have to come over for some hugs and kisses soon!!
Love you
Molly
Sherry,
Hey, how's it going? We sure miss you guys and reading about the Pritchett's in Addis brought back a lot of memories. Sorry I haven't had time to post a comment on your blog, but I've been reading. The boys, Mamush (Levi) and Setotaw (Asher, and I enjoyed the photos of the kids this morning over coffee! Keep posting the updates and we're enjoying seeing how other are adapting to the "new normal". God is so good and he could not have placed to more perfect boys into our family. Blessings on you and your family.
David
Sherry,
The bio kids are looking great and your new kids are Gorgeous! I just read the last 4 months of your blog and wow, what overload, encouragement and joy. : )
Hey semlow clan!
Just thought I'd pop in to say I hope family camp went really well. I'm sure you guys are still recovering from a week away.
I'm having Semlow family withdrawal. I'm thinking i need to stop in sometime soon if I may :)
Love,
Molly
Post a Comment