looks like so much love and fun! I have been following your blog for sometime. I am wondering if you could give me any money saving ideas for a bigger family and groceries, meal ideas any guidance that way? We are starting our journey to adoption but have a limited income of 65,000. Wre have 4 kids under 6. Our blog is www.campfunk.blogspot.com. Thanks and many Blessings
-One in ten children die before their first birthday -One in six children die before their fifth birthday -44% of the population of Ethiopia is under 15 years old -Half the children in Ethiopia will never attend school. -88% will never attend secondary school. -Ethiopia’s doctor to children ratio is 1 to 24,000. -Ethiopia has approx. 4.3 million orphans and the country is twice the size of Texas. -Per capita, Ethiopia receives less aid than any country in Africa
4 comments:
Oh I absolutely love love love it! Slowly and surely God is molding you into a family!!! Mountains right? What mountains :)
Hugs to one of my favorite peeps!
Love ya!!
looks like so much love and fun! I have been following your blog for sometime. I am wondering if you could give me any money saving ideas for a bigger family and groceries, meal ideas any guidance that way? We are starting our journey to adoption but have a limited income of 65,000. Wre have 4 kids under 6. Our blog is www.campfunk.blogspot.com. Thanks and many Blessings
LOVE it!
So so cute! AND I LOVE your new family photo. . .where did you have that done? SO sweet. . .
Post a Comment