Thursday, January 21, 2010

He Loves Me!!!!

After 8 1/2 months, my sweet Isaiah said those words I have longed to hear. He has said them before when asked or prompted or when reciprocating my words, but he has never initiated them on his own.

Tonight while I was cooking dinner my precious boy came up to me and gave me a hug and for the first time ever on his own he said "I love you". My heart soared!!!!

Blessings to all of you who have joined us in prayer for Isaiah's heart. God is faithful to heal!!! And I am SO excited that I get to share this answer to prayer with all of you. Keep it up! Ten more days of fasting, praying, and ANTICIPATION!

The Lord God Almighty Reigns!!!

6 comments:

Allison said...

Praise the Lord! Can't wait to hear continued good news!

Rob and Candy said...

so sweet!

Unknown said...

Praise God! I will keep praying for his heart! :)

Alyssa said...

PRAISE GOD!!!! What a beautiful thing HE is doing in Isaiah! Thanks for sharing :)

Debi said...

AWESOME update. Praising God that Isaiah's heart is being restored and filled with the knowlege of God's love and the love of his forever family.
God is so good and He loves Isaiah and your family so much.
Continuing to pray and believe God.
Love and hugs and prayers,
Debi

Dr. Sarah said...

This is SO amazing. . .your heart must still be soaring. . .God is SO good!