I still often shake my head when I think about being a momma to SeVeN!!
There are days I think how and when did this happen???
We have added 4 kids in under 2 years.
Wow!
Here is a little snapshot of each of my BLESSINGS!!!
Corinne - My Rock: You are the one who first made me a momma. I am so blessed by the beautiful young woman you have become. Your steadfastness and determination in this past year of adversity have been amazing. Now please come home!!! (Three more days :))
Hollie -My Light: Your servant's heart and desire to shine Christ to all, challenges, convicts, and blesses me. You are truly a joy and bring such fun and energy to our family.
Mia - My New One (I don't have a good name for you yet): You have exceeded my expectations. You are brave and resilient beyond what any 9 year old girl should be. You are kid and loving. We are blessed that you have made us a family of 9.
Isaiah - My Prophet: Your heart for God blows me away. Your love for Jesus just spills out of you every where you go. I know that God has BIG plans for you buddy!
Lydia - My Sunshine: You do everything big, bright, and bold. Your warm and radiant smile fills a room. Just like I sing to you every night, you are my only sunshine. :)
Kaden - My Delight: You have such a pure heart and a sweet spirit. After 12 years with just your big sisters, you truly were a delight that God wanted to bless our lives with.
Josiah - My Joy: Your smile, your laugh, and your sweet soul define who you are. I especially love seeing you being a tender brother to your sister Lydia. There is a bond between you two that is a joy to watch.

1 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Sherry! You are rasising such a beautiful family! You are such an inspiration! I hope you have had a wonderful and blessed day!
Post a Comment