"BE STILL, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth."
~Psalm 46:10
I started reading a book called Someday. One of the paragraphs spoke to where I am right now. I so I'm putting my name into it:
"In moments like this God isn't asking me to be victorious or walk through the door smiling. He is asking me only to stand, to be still, and to know that I don't have to have all the answers, because the Lord already has them figured out. 'Be still, and know that I am God ...' Yes I still believe."


1 comments:
sherry,
I found your blog from Dana's. Praying that God will continue to work and get your baby here! We are still in the El Salvador program and feel like it is where we need to be for now. Do you know anyone else who is still in.. every day gets a little harder with no news for anyone... Thank you, Holly Tims thetimsteam@hotmail.com
Post a Comment