Well in a little over a 24 hour period from Sunday to Monday, I accomplished an unbelievable amount of stuff:
-I took Hollie shopping for track clothes
-I completed our blog design and set up, and emailed it out to oodles of friends and family
-I balanced our check book and paid bills
-I planned meals for the week and made a grocery list (Kevin did the shopping. Thanks hon!)
-I made a meal and delivered it to a friend
-I sat on the floor and played with Kaden for 2 hours straight (Very fun! – I don’t do that often enough!)
-I gathered medical bills and receipts from the past two months and filled out reimbursement forms
-I went to the police department to have more fingerprints taken (Yes more!)
-I started, completed, and e-filed our federal and state income tax returns
-I ran documents to Kevin’s office to be signed and photocopied
-I stood in a long line at the post office to priority mail the above documents
-And I did take time to sleep, shower, etc. in the midst of all that
Wow! When I was getting ready for bed Monday night, I was exhausted just thinking about all that I had gotten done. I did a week’s worth of stuff in one 24 hour period. And then I realized that this “super-power” energy was just another way of working it out. I’ve always been one to clean up a storm, when I'm mad, as a way to vent my energy. Well the emotions of recent days came out in a different way, and I just flew through task after task. It felt so good to get so much done. Now if only I could fly through this paperwork in the same “super power” way!
-I took Hollie shopping for track clothes
-I completed our blog design and set up, and emailed it out to oodles of friends and family
-I balanced our check book and paid bills
-I planned meals for the week and made a grocery list (Kevin did the shopping. Thanks hon!)
-I made a meal and delivered it to a friend
-I sat on the floor and played with Kaden for 2 hours straight (Very fun! – I don’t do that often enough!)
-I gathered medical bills and receipts from the past two months and filled out reimbursement forms
-I went to the police department to have more fingerprints taken (Yes more!)
-I started, completed, and e-filed our federal and state income tax returns
-I ran documents to Kevin’s office to be signed and photocopied
-I stood in a long line at the post office to priority mail the above documents
-And I did take time to sleep, shower, etc. in the midst of all that
Wow! When I was getting ready for bed Monday night, I was exhausted just thinking about all that I had gotten done. I did a week’s worth of stuff in one 24 hour period. And then I realized that this “super-power” energy was just another way of working it out. I’ve always been one to clean up a storm, when I'm mad, as a way to vent my energy. Well the emotions of recent days came out in a different way, and I just flew through task after task. It felt so good to get so much done. Now if only I could fly through this paperwork in the same “super power” way!
"You are awesome, O God, in your sanctuary; the God of Israel gives power and strength to his people. Praise be to God!" - Psalm 68:35


1 comments:
Haha! I love this posting. I bet you felt GREAT after you looked back and saw all that you had accomplished. Hopefully, you found a moment to put your feet up and relax. :)
Love the blog!!!
Post a Comment