We spent Father's Day up in Burbonnais celebrating Father's Day and Kevin's dad's 70th birthday. On the way home, one of Kevin's co-workers texted to see if we had survived the storm. Hmmm ... what storm? There hadn't been one where we were.
Well upon arriving home, I looked in the backyard and there was no trampoline. I looked over the fence and FIVE yards down and this is what we saw:

There's no fixing this one! I guess they don't harvest wind power in our community for nothing! We are just glad it didn't up through someone's patio door. The kids are already begging for a new one ....

2 comments:
Wow! Was it a tornado...Scary. Miss you guys! Exciting to hear about your plans to adopt. Keep in touch. Lori
Oh my word! I remember jumping on this not too long ago! I am so glad that no other major damage was done.
Wow! Isn't it amazing how powerful the wind and rain can be?
Hope you all are well apart from the loss of the fun trampoline!!
Post a Comment