How fun! You all did a great job. I continue to pray for things to work out smoothly for you and the God to protect the little ones while they wait for you to get there.
-One in ten children die before their first birthday -One in six children die before their fifth birthday -44% of the population of Ethiopia is under 15 years old -Half the children in Ethiopia will never attend school. -88% will never attend secondary school. -Ethiopia’s doctor to children ratio is 1 to 24,000. -Ethiopia has approx. 4.3 million orphans and the country is twice the size of Texas. -Per capita, Ethiopia receives less aid than any country in Africa
7 comments:
Wow!!! I love it...great paintings and bedspreads :) They'll love it too!
The room is ADORABLE!!!!! Can't wait to see them in it!!! :) In HIS timing!!!! Praying for you all 8 of you!!!!!
Love,
Taylor
Sherry,
How fun! You all did a great job. I continue to pray for things to work out smoothly for you and the God to protect the little ones while they wait for you to get there.
Love you guys!
Kim
The room turned out great!! Those precious boys of your will soon be safe in their beds where they belong!! I am thinking of all of you!!
Love,
Emilee
Awe, that room is so adorable! Praying for you and your precious children!
~Jenna
LOVE it!! It turned out perfect! :) I can't wait to glance in and see two precious boys snuggled in those beds!
Luv ya!
Molly
Beautiful! I pray the boys will be home soooon to enjoy it! Praying for you DTE buddies!
Post a Comment