My dear hubby came home with flowers and a card for me tonight. The card said it perfectly ...
What you don't need
is one more person
telling you
everything is going to be okay,
that all you really need
to feel better
more chocolate,
or a bubble bath.
You and I are smart enough
to know that sometimes
there are no quick fixes,
and things like this happen.
.
Thank you Kevin for being the most amazing support I could have. You know me to my depths. I am so incredibly blessed that God called us to do this thing called life together! Keep holding my hand as we walk this out.

3 comments:
Very cool. That Kevin--he's one smart, amazing man!
God is so rich in His provision of our husbands, is He not?! I miss mine so desperately, yet I know this season is for His purposes and I can rest in His arms during it-- you just keep doing the same :)
I'm in IL now! I am sure that it would be pretty hard to meet, but if it is at all possible, shoot me an email-- you still have it correct? I will be here until the first week in Jan. My prayers are with your family this Christmas and with your sweet babes in Ethiopia, waiting to come home.
Love,
Shari
So sweet. What great men we have!
Kim
Post a Comment