Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Soooo Hot!

The past few days have continued to be VERY hot. On Monday, we tried to stay cool by spending the day at a water park. At the end of the day, we were all beat, especially Kaden. As we were leaving the water park, we had to walk through the gift shop. Kaden looked up at me and in a small, sweet voice said "I want to buy something for my baby sister." My heart melted instantly and I knelt down to his level and asked him what he would like to buy for his baby sister. He said "A snowsuit, a snow hat, and a snow shirt." I think his plans for cooling down involved visions of snow. LOL! What a sweet boy!



4 comments:

Molly said...

Oh Mrs. Semlow, that is too sweet. God is already planting a love for his baby siter. How precious is that? That one comment shows how tender his heart is. What a sensitive little boy.

Praying for many fun days in the snow for your family!! LOL!! :)

Love you guys,
Molly

Molly said...

Whoops. I meant sister. Sorry :)

kim said...

Sherry,

It was so nice to finally get to meet you in person!!!! We had a great time with everyone!!!!!

Kim

Kelly said...

Hey Sherry!! It was great to meet you and your family!!!!!!!!!!! I could do that more often!!