Awww.. looks like you guys had fun!! I LOVE the pic of Kaden in front of the train. That's so him!! We had fun with you guys at Noah and my highlight of the week besides seeing my extended family was going to dinner with the AWAA families!
Love the pictures of you meeting Zoie. I just had this vision of your babe in your arms. The wait will soon be over and your arms will soon be FULL...God willing with a couple. Sounds like Noah was amazing and I need to make a trip down to take in that one. Your words about Noah were great reminders of wonderful truth. Hollie, love the bangs!
-One in ten children die before their first birthday -One in six children die before their fifth birthday -44% of the population of Ethiopia is under 15 years old -Half the children in Ethiopia will never attend school. -88% will never attend secondary school. -Ethiopia’s doctor to children ratio is 1 to 24,000. -Ethiopia has approx. 4.3 million orphans and the country is twice the size of Texas. -Per capita, Ethiopia receives less aid than any country in Africa
4 comments:
Awww.. looks like you guys had fun!! I LOVE the pic of Kaden in front of the train. That's so him!!
We had fun with you guys at Noah and my highlight of the week besides seeing my extended family was going to dinner with the AWAA families!
Hey Sherry! I love your pictures too!! I will post my pictures on the YG tonight!!!
Love the pictures of you meeting Zoie. I just had this vision of your babe in your arms. The wait will soon be over and your arms will soon be FULL...God willing with a couple. Sounds like Noah was amazing and I need to make a trip down to take in that one. Your words about Noah were great reminders of wonderful truth.
Hollie, love the bangs!
It was such apleasure to meet your family!! So glad you had such a wonderful vacation!
Post a Comment