Thursday, April 23, 2009

We Passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isaiah, Josiah,and Lydia are officially Semlows.





Here is a video montage of our sweet babes. We know it's long, but ... 3 kids, 7 months ... what can we say? :)



Psalm 98

1 Sing to the LORD a new song,
for he has done marvelous things;
his right hand and his holy arm
have worked salvation for him.


2 The LORD has made his salvation known
and revealed his righteousness to the nations.

3 He has remembered his love
and his faithfulness to the house of Israel;
all the ends of the earth have seen
the salvation of our God.

4 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth,
burst into jubilant song with music;

5 make music to the LORD with the harp,
with the harp and the sound of singing,

6 with trumpets and the blast of the ram's horn—
shout for joy before the LORD, the King.

7 Let the sea resound, and everything in it,
the world, and all who live in it.

8 Let the rivers clap their hands,
Let the mountains sing together for joy;

9 let them sing before the LORD,
for he comes to judge the earth.
He will judge the world in righteousness
and the peoples with equity.


31 comments:

taylor said...

Praise God!!!!!! Rejoicing with you all today!!

Isaiah, Josiah and Lydia-- YOU ARE COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't wait to see you three beautiful children!!!:)


Love,
The Burns Family

Molly said...

PRAISING GOD!!! :)

Name Nazi said...

CONGRATULATIONS! All three have the most beautiful eyes ... so thoughtful and engaging! And some so full of mischief!

You are blessed as are they.

Stephanie said...

Yay! Thanking God right along with you. I've been "stalking" your blog for a little while now. But I'm just so excited for you! They are beautiful!

Jenna said...

Praise the Lord! I can't even begin to express how happy I am for you and how thankful I am that God has determined it time for these precious ones to come HOME! I got your e-mail after I got to school and immediately went to your blog - and here I sit at school crying tears of unbelievable joy! I cannot wait to meet them and see your whole family together :) Praise God!!!!

Travis and Lindsey's Ethiopia Adoption said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! We are so excited for you!!!!

Unknown said...

Sherry-

We are praising God with you! We are so excited that your children will finally be home. We can't wait to meet your sweet little ones.

The Houchins

Nikki said...

Praising God with you this morning! The kids are beautiful and they are yours!!!!!

So happy for your family. God is good. God is faithful.

Can't wait for you to get your kiddos!

Congratulations!

Alyssa Marie said...

Only tears of JOY on this incredible day!!! They are beautiful beyond description Semlows... Thank you Sweet Jesus for deeming it time for these little Angels to come home to their FOREVER family!

Much Love, Alyssa

Ethiopianmomma said...

Three new Semlows!!!!! Praise the Lord! We will be praying for you as you prepare to travel and bring your new darlings home!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes - God is SO good!!! And your children are so beautiful!!! Praise, praise, praise the Lord! I'm so excited for you!

Gretchen Magruder said...

Beautiful. Beautiful children, beautiful story of God's faithfulness. Rejoicing with you and hopeful we'll get to meet your whole family at an upcoming Central IL get-together!!

kim said...

Amazing what God has done and will continue to do! Praise the name of Jesus!!!

Rebecca Caldwell said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!! THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO SAY!!!!

Kari said...

Semlows, we are celebrating this miracle news today. Its a miracle!!!!!!!! We already love your 3 news children & adore the 4 we have already met!!
What an incredible family & testimony of God's faithfulness!!
We are sooooo happy!!!!!!!
whooohoooo
xoxo

Kari said...

OK...my math is a little off. I just gave you an extra child. LOL I meant to say... 3 + 3 = we love the Semlow children!!! :)))

alisa said...

...yes, love has taken us in...and our God is so mighty to save!!!
I know your journey has been so long, but what a beautiful picture of what Christ has done for us, so that we could become children of God!!!
Glory to God!!!!
Alisa, Vince & Micah Yoseph

lisa k. said...

We rejoice with you on such wonderful news from our Father! We can't wait to see the Semlow family all together!!!

Love, The Kindred's

Anonymous said...

Yes!! He has moved the mountain and is mighty to save!!!
Wow! I'm so full of emotion right now...have a huge lump in my throat.
So cannot wait to see them in your arms finally!!!!
With much love,
Dietrich & Amy

Rob and Candy said...

praise the LORD! We are rejoicing with you.
xxoo
candy

Greg and Donna said...

I got to your blog through Sarah Beth Millers blog. I have been reading your updates and praying for your family. How exciting to see the Lord work for you and the 3 beautiful children you will soon be adding to your family! I know you are so thrilled and ready to go love on your new babies!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa B. and family said...

Praise the Lord! This day FINALLY came! Your family has been an incredible example of truly doing the faith walk God has called you to!!!! He will continue to be SO faithful!!!

Love to all "8" !!
Lisa

ethiHOPEia said...

Rejoicing with you! Our God is a Good and Faithful God!

The Forrest Family

Bethany said...

Waaah! I AM BAWLING my eyes out! Oh Sherry, how tremendously kind of God in His Sovereign providence to appoint TODAY THE DAY that your children would be released! I am overwhelmed and overjoyed for your family. We can't wait to see these precious kiddos in your arms!

Jaime said...

Wow! I am sitting here in louisiana hugging my box of kleenex! Praise God for his wonderful works! What beautiful children you have. i cannot wait to see them home with you forever. Blessings to your family!

Jenny said...

Praise God X3!!!! Wonderful news and beautiful video! You are so very blessed to have these 3 precious children be given to you by God!!! Thanks for sharing in your blog!

Debi said...

Semlows,
I am praising God with you and so thankful for the victory. Our God is MIGHTY TO SAVE!!!
I pray that God's grace and strength would continue to cover your family in the transition time into this amazing new season.

Love and hugs and prayers,
Debi

Team Dragovich said...

How Great is our GOD!!!!!!!!! We are thrilled beyond words for your beautiful family :D!!! How marvelous and wonderful and just very, very sweet! Love, Team Dragovich

Mary said...

Congratulations! I've been checking in on your blog for a few months now and just popped in to find this wonderful news!!! We are from Illinois also. Passed court on March 27th and plan to travel in June (waiting on my cousin to also pass court) to pick up our 8 and 10 year old. Maybe we can meet sometime. I have a Josiah too (who came home from ET last May)!

Blessings to you all!
Mary

Laura Whittaker said...

(sniff, sniff) Oh, Semlow family, (sniff-sorry, just watched your video) how very blessed these three PRECIOUS little ones are to finally be united with you all ~ and what an amazing work GOD has done/will do in your lives :). REJOICING WITH YOU!!!

Ehouchin said...

Semlows-

I am SO excited for you all!!! Can't wait to meet Isaiah, Josiah, and Lydia!! Rejoicing with all eight of you!!

Love,

Emilee