Our sweet Hollie is such a delight in our lives. Our entire family is blessed by her desire to live a life that is pleasing and obedient to God. She is an example to our little ones and a servant to us all. April was an eventful month for Hollie.
We were blessed that at her school's Spring Sports Banquet that she was honored with the "Cyclone Award" for her basketball team. This award is given to a girl who displays spiritual leadership and servant-heartedness. :)
We celebrated Hollie's 17th Birthday.
Hollie participated in her school's talent show. The junior girls did a dance to Michael Jackson's Thriller. I feared I would have nightmare's after seeing these pictures.
And then the "beast" turned into a beauty. :) I love the before and after affect.
And last but not least, Hollie got an amazing score on her ACT that literally had me screaming all the way from North Carolina (where I was when she called with the results). I believe that God is pouring blessing on Hollie for the sold out life she has had for Him this past year!
We are proud and blessed Hollie-bug!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment