Our dossier was shipped off to our Agency in Virginia yesterday.
We had a few hiccups yesterday trying to get documents certified by the State, but were very blessed that Kevin has an office in Springfield. We had to have Corinne email us a document from home to be re-worded and then run around to 5 different places to find a notary. Anyhow, it all worked out, and we actually had a VERY nice lady from the state office helping us.
Here is part of the email I received from our coordinator today:
I received your dossier today! So you can breath a sigh of relief that it is safe and sound here at America World. I will be reviewing it on Tuesday and taking it to be authenticated and approved at the U.S. Dept. of State and the Ethiopian Embassy during the week. If all goes as planed it will be mailed out to Ethiopia next Friday.
So by next Friday, it should be on it's way to Ethiopia! What a great task to have behind us!!! We praise the Lord for His hand on all of these documents!
We had a few hiccups yesterday trying to get documents certified by the State, but were very blessed that Kevin has an office in Springfield. We had to have Corinne email us a document from home to be re-worded and then run around to 5 different places to find a notary. Anyhow, it all worked out, and we actually had a VERY nice lady from the state office helping us.
Here is part of the email I received from our coordinator today:
I received your dossier today! So you can breath a sigh of relief that it is safe and sound here at America World. I will be reviewing it on Tuesday and taking it to be authenticated and approved at the U.S. Dept. of State and the Ethiopian Embassy during the week. If all goes as planed it will be mailed out to Ethiopia next Friday.
So by next Friday, it should be on it's way to Ethiopia! What a great task to have behind us!!! We praise the Lord for His hand on all of these documents!


7 comments:
Sherry,
Way to GO!!! So happy to have you back in the wait game. It's feels like such a good place to be after what we all have been through.
Blessings!
Kim (YG)
Yahoo!!! I hope the review goes well and it is off to ET in no time!
How exciting!!! I'm sure it will feel so good to get that DTE... very soon!!!
Kristy
Congratulations on your dossier. It should be DTE in no time.
Lori (YG)
laughners.blogspot.com
Great news Sherry! Now you can sit back and relax. It's like when you graduate from college and it takes awhile to get rid of that feeling like you have an exam to study for or homework.....YOU DON'T, YOU ARE DONE!!! :)
Andrea
Hey, Want to go to the park this week? We will probably be heading to the park tomorrow and for a hike in the nature preserve at Ewing Park.
If you are interested let me know!
Katie B.
Sherry,
How wonderful for ya'll. You are one step closer to that sweet baby girl. What a big blessing to have that dossier done and mailed. I remember how excited we were. It just felt like it was REALLY going to happen. I PROMISE you she will be here before you know it. I can honestly say once they are in your arms the long wait literally fades away!
We love you guys!
Melissa
Post a Comment