Got word today that the foster daughter of our dear friends is going back to Mexico with her birth mom. I didn't get to say goodbye. My heart is broken!
Same dear friends are leaving tomorrow to go pick up their daughter from China. My heart is overflowing with excitement, anticipation, and love!
After walking our adoption journey for 16 months, we probably have 12 more months to go. I wish we were leaving on a plane tomorrow too. My heart is impatient and sad!
Days like this stirs up the loss of the one we waited for from El Salvador. She grew in my heart for 13 months and although I don't have any pictures of her, my grief for her is no less than for the one I physically carried and lost 4 years ago this month. My heart is grieving!
Too much emotion for one day!!! Extreme highs and extreme lows!
Thank you Lord that your mercies are new every morning! You are my Rock!!!!
So he said to me, "This is the word of the LORD ... 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty. - Zechariah 4:6


1 comments:
Sherry, I wish I were closer and could have given you a hug... What would we do if we were left to blow in the wind and crash like waves against the cliffs of this world? God IS your rock and strong tower... and I am so glad that you are here journeying with us, now :)
Hugs,
Shari
Post a Comment