My baby girl WANTED me to rock her to sleep the past two nights and at nap today.
Kaden and Isaiah are actually playing TOGETHER!! They are building a train out of blocks TOGETHER!! Did I say TOGETHER?! :)
Josiah is so silly that he made us laugh until we cried two nights ago at dinner.
It's these moments that make us think it really will be ok at some point. :)
As for sleeping- we are still trying to figure out the right combination of who sleeps with who. It has felt like the fruit basket shuffle for a couple of weeks now. Isaiah and Josiah don't like to be together and fight with each other when they're supposed to be sleeping. Josiah and Lydia giggle and play. At some point the youngest three have all been in our room, which isn't good for MY sleeping. Last night Kaden and Josiah fought over the door being opened vs closed until 10:30 pm and they were up at it again by 6:00 am. **big sigh** Kevin is up moving one of the twin bed so we can try a new combo tonight. BUT I will still say how blessed I am that once they are asleep they all stay asleep for the most part. I am NOT taking this blessing for granted.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Making Progress
Posted by Sherry at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
YAY! we are so happy for you guys!
Sherry, you made us smile and laugh at your latest blog. :) So happy that things are getting better. When I think of your journey, I can't help but to be reminded of "footprints", when there is only one set of footprints is when He is carrying you!! Keep the faith! I miss you!Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you!
We all changed beds so many times in that first week or two! Kloe slept in our room for the last 3-4 weeks and just tonight we tried putting her back with Nikki. She was not happy about it but now I hear some snoring through the monitor so I think that is a good sign.
Ahh, praise God Sherry! I can totally see that God is going to do amazing things in your family! I know things are tough, but you have such a beautiful family! I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you since the time I was there. And let me say how blessed I felt to be there. Your children are beautiful blessings! I feel so honored to have gotten to spend time with them! I love them so much already! I do want to come help more this summer! Next week I should have a better idea of what my schedule will look like with work and packing up to move and what not. I'll let you know soon when I can come again! Please know that I'm still praying for you and love you all so much! I'm bursting with excitement to see how God uses these three children in your lives, and how He uses you in their's! Be blessed Semlows, and much love! :)
Yes Yes Yes! I love to hear these successes! Sleep, ah well, don't ask me about that! Cubicle walls in every room? ;0)
LOVE YOU. Miss our talks...
Kim
Awesome! I have a feeling with each new day things will get sweeter and sweeter :)
Post a Comment