We have been home three full weeks now and drumroll please ....
I FINALLY got my last suitcase unpacked tonight! Yeah!
AND... We FINALLY got our FIRST family of EIGHT picture:
Here's one of just the kids, since Lydia wasn't smiling in the family picture, although Isaiah was "done" with the photo shoot by this point:
And here is one of the the train the boys built TOGETHER the other night:

10 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! We are sooo happy to see your incredible family together at last:)) The pics are wonderful.
xoxo
BEAUTIFUL pictures Sherry! Ahh, I just love those faces so much! What a wonderful family you have :)
A beautiful family you are!!! God is so good. When you're having a crazy day remember this...
His love in times past forbids me to think, He'll leave me at last in trouble to sink. John Newton
Love you much!!!
Great pics!!!!!! Lydia's smile is more beautiful now than ever.... everyone looks so happy!!!
The pictures are great! I am so excited for you that the boys are getting along better too! Are the kids getting used to their names yet? Thanks for the post!
It seems like just yesterday we were cuddling them in ET...now, they are right where they belong. A beautiful sight...
That is sooo awesome!! Praise the Lord for his faithfulness.
These pictures are great! Thanks for sharing!!!
Just seeing this family picture made me cry! I know I see you in person all the time but it just struck me-you are all together now. Praise God for his wonderful ways. We love you all dearly!
Hi...I just found your site through another...What a small world. I met you at my church and at my garage sale. Check out our progress. We are on the waitlist now.
Congrats on your growing family.
Post a Comment