Here are a few pictures from before church today. Unfortunately Isaiah was not feeling photogenic.
My African Princes - Lydia
My silly boy - Josiah
My sweet boy - Kaden
And here are some pictures from when Grandpa took us all out for ice cream - the first time for the kids since coming home. :)


4 comments:
WhooHoo! Darling!!
Any chance you guys can make it to the Peoria Zoo next Saturday? I think that there are twenty some people going. We would love to see you again.
I am going to send that blog link you posted a few back to my mom. Thanks!
What wonderful smiles!
Hi Semlows!
What a treat for us to get to see your sweet kiddos. I love their smiles.
Love and hugs and prayers,
Debi
I honestly think they get more beautiful every time I see them. Everyone looks so happy. You are our heroes!!!
Isaiah and Josiah, Gabriel is coming home soon to play. So very thankful he will have you two. We see you as a gift from God for him!
Post a Comment