Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Many of you know that we moved into a new house just a few weeks ago. I never made the connection, until I was giving a friend our address on Saturday, and he said "that is so cool". After he said Jeremiah, I got goose bumps because our house number is 2911.

Our family definitely felt the closing of a chapter in our family's life when we left the home we had lived in for nine years to move to this one. We knew a big part of the chapter at this new house will be the little ones we adopt to fill it.
I feel like this is now our "family verse". It is for us now and for those we will bring home in the future.

3 comments:
Sherry,
That is AWESOME! I would definately proclaim that verse for your family!
Blessings,
Kim (YG)
Very cool! I wish we could change our house number without moving!
Take care! Susan (AWAA Family)
Oh Sherry I will never be able to refer to that verse with OUT thinking of you and the significance it holds for you & ALL yours now & to come!!
LOVe you! Bridget
Post a Comment