My social worker gave me an email address to check the status of our 171H. And this is the message they sent back:
Good Morning, Your updated I-171H was approve this week and also forward to NVC, so they may forward to the consulate.
Aaaahhh - so what does that mean? Are they sending one to me (I REALLY hope so) and I have no idea what NVC is? Hoping my social worker is checking her email late tonight as she often does, so that she can interpret this for me.
But I am thinking that it might be in my mailbox tomorrow, or the next day, or the next .... - ( Kind of just like I've been thinking every day for the past few weeks.)
We are SOOOOOOOO close!!!
Ephesians 1:6 " ...He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion ..."
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Could our 171H be on it's way????
Posted by Sherry at 7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OHHHH Sherry,
I hope the I-171 is on it's way now! Praying it arrived TODAY!!!
Blessings
Kim (YG)
wow! great news.
candy (yg)
Post a Comment