Sunday, May 10, 2009

Meeting the Kids!

6 comments:

The Millers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Juvinall said...

WEEPING!!!! What a great Mother's Day present! I can't wait to hug those kids again! So beautiful...now you need a D, E, F, and G. ;)
Love,
Melissa

Ehouchin said...

Semlows-

What an amazing journey this has been!! To think you are almost to the end is great!! The kids look so happy and they fit right in!! It's great how they look like they have always been there-aren't God's plans just great?! We can't wait to have all of you home where you belong as a family of eight!!

Love you all!!

Emilee :)

Irene said...

How awesome to finally see your beautiful children in your arms! I can only imagine how that felt for you!!! What an amazing Mother's Day gift for you. I had trouble posting earlier so I sent you a facebook note - I hope you got that. We cannot wait to see you all together in person with precious Kaden. We're praying for the rest of your journey. I am certain you will never be the same. I can't wait to see what God does through you with all you are experiencing. We love you all. Irene

taylor said...

Semlows,

I don't even have the words to say. I am completely amazed and overwhelmed!! What a perfect Mother's Day gift!! This is one you will never forget!! They are absolutely a DOLL!! They look like they've been in your family forever!! :) We love you guys and can't wait to see y'all home as a family of 8!!!!

Rejoicing in the Father for these three miracles!
~Taylor

Apryl said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures--it's amazing to see families meet for the first time. I love it!
apryl