Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kindergarten Pictures











7 comments:

Taylor B. said...

Oh my goodness!! Love the pictures! Looks like a fun kindergarten!! :) The picture of Olivia and Mia...melt my heart!!! So precious! Mom and I were just talking about how much happier Mia looks everytime you post...so happy to see the progress!!

Had so much fun with your boys this week! They are SO excited to have their sister home! She comes up in a conversation quite often;) Mr. Semlow-they are counting down how many more days till your home:)

Continuing to pray for you all! Love all 9 of you!!!

Alex said...

Hi Semlows! What great pictures! The kids are loving checking in each day on you all. Nia especially looks at the pics of Mia over and over. So happy that things are going so well! We will continue to be praying for you!

Love,
The Lipic's

Teresa said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love the pictures you sent. I am so glad you were able to make contact with our sweet girl. It helps me to know you made contact with her, to know she is well cared for, and that she knows we are coming soon!
I am so happy for you and especially for me one day, that you were able to get so much information for her! What a blessing and a gift from the Lord. She looks like she is warming up so well. I as so happy it is going so well and the Lord is answering our prayers for the fear to be gone. Can't wait to meet her in person.

Damkoehlers said...

So glad you were able to visit her orphanage! Probably the most important 10 hours you will ever spend in a car together!

I remember for Nina, it was very hard for her to go back to her orphanage. She was much younger, so I'm certain that was it. Those pictures of the orphange and park will be priceless!!!!

Isaiah is coming to hang with the Damkoehler's tonight!!! Ready to love on your little boy!!

Nancy and Jason

Emilee H said...

Semlows-

So happy that you were able to visit such important places of Mia's life. Love all of the pictures! The one of Mia and Olivia is precious. It will be so sweet to have them become friends in this new season of their lives. Mia looks more comfortable with every picture that you post. Can't wait to see your entire family together soon!

Emilee

kim said...

loved catching up on all the posts! Sounds like things are getting better each day - continuing to pray for you all!!!

Tara said...

I found an old camp picture when it was just four Semlows. I'm so thankful you are obeying God's calling on your life, and have opened up your hearts to so many. What huge blessings we all would have missed! Can't wait for school on Monday so I can love on 3 of those special blessings! Mia looks sweet and beautiful, and I'm excited to get to know her! Praying for you all!!!
Blessings, Tara