Thursday, March 31, 2011

Seats together!!!

I was able to get online this afternoon and confirm seats together for the long flight home. Hallelujah! The Lord has answered our prayers. :)

6 comments:

Tiffany Unger said...

Rejoicing with you! That is so awesome!

Lisa K. said...

The seats together....I knew HE would do it!!!! The pictures in her blue dress are too precious. What a little beauty. So thankful to almost have you home!!!!

Teresa said...

Yeah!!!!!! I knew the Lord would do it! Guess what I800 approval today! On to the next step. Can't wait to see you tomorrow, hug you and Corrine and greet your precious Mia. Hannah can't wait to see her new friend!

Alex said...

Awesome!!! Our Lord IS in ALL the details! Nothing too big or small! Have a great trip home! I dropped off food at your house tonight and your kiddos are so crazy excited! They were so cute!! :)

Mike and Amy said...

Just catching up on the events of your travel - so, so, so happy that things are going well and LOVING seeing the pictures! One Mommy-a and two Ethiopian boys will say a prayer at breakfast tomorrow that your flight home will go as QUICKLY and stress free as possible! So excited for you all to be home and begin family life together!
In His Love,
Amy
Mom to John and Ryan

kim said...

Yeah!!!!!! Praying for a great trip home!!!